The primary function of a TCC Operational Support Specialist (OSS) is to provide operational support for all Customer Solution Specialist (CSS) on the call center production floor. The OSS will communicate directly with specialists to ensure business objectives are met. Most importantly, the OSS will make sure teams are functioning at optimal levels.
Work Schedule: 5 pm – 11 pm weekday; 11:30 – 8 pm Saturday rotation; total 5 days per week; one day off during the week when on Saturday rotation.
- Provide operational support for all Customer Solution Specialist (CSS) on the call center production floor
- Assist employees in handling complex customer inquiries
- Successfully resolve complex customer inquiries/escalation calls
- Monitor and make changes to the Workforce Management System (including but not limited to skilling and break schedules)
- Actively monitor real time schedule adherence and call metrics such as long work and talk times
- Raises agent adherence concerns with agent and their supervisor
- Escalate CSS performance and/or adherence concerns to management
- Perform end of shift system activities such as closing control groups
- Assists with operations in times of excess call or correspondence volume by taking calls and working correspondence
- Minimum 2 years related experience as Customer Service Lead or Supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Workforce Management Systems for scheduling/tracking
- Ability to effectively navigate multiple CRM systems
- Works collaboratively on teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a willingness to shift easily between various responsibilities.
- Upbeat, consultative demeanor, combined with a high energy level
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and free parking.