Customer Ambassador (Fluent German)
Are you a native or fluent German speaker with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Ambassador.
At TCC, our core values serve as the foundation of our success. These values—Uncompromising Excellence, Empowered Action, Personal Accountability, and Authentic Empathy—are the guiding principles that shape our culture and define the way we approach every client, every project, and every day.
Whether you prefer working remotely or onsite at our office in Baltimore, MD, we welcome your application.
At TCC, our commitment to Uncompromising Excellence shines through in everything we do. We value a strong work ethic, dedication, and a passion for achieving high standards. As a Customer Ambassador, you will play a crucial role in constantly striving for improvement, challenging the status quo, and seeking innovative solutions to exceed customer expectations.
Join our diverse community of hardworking people as we prioritize Authentic Empathy in building genuine and strong relationships with both our customers and team members. We create an environment where people feel seen, heard, and included, fostering a culture of compassion and respect.
- Fluent German speaker with strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or related roles is a plus.
- Legal right to work in the US.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, depending on the chosen work location.
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-centric approach.
Provide Outstanding Customer Service: Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and effectively via email, on the phone and click to chat. Your commitment to Uncompromising Excellence will inspire confidence and trust in our customers.
Retention, Upsell and Cross-Sell: Identify opportunities to retain customers, as well as promote additional products or services to customers, enhancing their overall experience while achieving sales targets. Through Empowered Action, you are encouraged to take bold actions to contribute to your own success as well as that of our clients.
Adaptability: Be flexible and ready to handle ad hoc requests from customers or management, ensuring a personalized and flexible service approach. Adaptability means seeing challenges as opportunities for growth. This mindset not only meets customer needs but also ensures we consistently exceed expectations and challenge assumptions, reflecting our dedication to achieving the highest standards.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary D.O.E
- Relaxed and supported environment with an open-door policy
- Remote and flexible working
- Development and career progression opportunities
- Incentive & Recognition Program
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Program w/Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation and Personal Leave Program
For this role, you will work an 8-hour shift Monday to Friday between the hours of 3am to 11am EST. We also welcome applications from candidates looking for flexible working. Please note, for people looking to work part time, training is done on a full-time basis and typically takes two weeks. To apply directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Ambassador (Fluent German)
Date updated:February 27, 2024 2:02 pm